Village House For Sale in Gaucin
This deceptively spacious and interesting property has partial views to the Mediterranean & Gibraltar from the living room, a
LARGE TRADITIONAL HOUSE
This deceptively spacious and interesting property has partial views to the Mediterranean & Gibraltar from the living room, and also views of the village and distant mountains from the north side of the house.
The property is centrally located within the village, just a few minutes walk from all amenities such as shops, bars & restaurants.
The house was refurbished a few years ago and is typically Spanish in style. It is well presented and quite modern with some traditional features too, such as the patterned hydraulic floor tiles in some areas, and terrazzo or terracotta tiles in other rooms.
The living accommodation comprises a good number of rooms occupying two floors, but there is potential to reform the interior to create larger open-plan space. It would also be possible to add a roof terrace that would have wonderful views to south & north.
- Large entrance hall and staircase with hydraulic floor tiles
- Dining/sewing room
- Double bedroom
- Spacious, light and airy living room with an open fire and two large double-glazed doors with distant views to the Mediterranean Sea and Gibraltar
- Sizeable modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Two double bedrooms with views to the north side of the village and distant mountains
- Modern shower room (off small patio)
- Mains water & drainage
- Mains electricity
- Internet available
- Potential to add a roof terrace with views (subject to building licence)